Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Everyone pls help ME.......

My chem EXP...NiSO4


Ok.....help me to discuss tis questions..... 1) Which is more important, moral or religion? Moral comes first or the religion comes first??....Don blame me for asking tis kind of questions, blame the lecturer....Tis question nid to discuss on next week tuesday in my Moral Studies..... .I nid points PLEASE HELP ME.....
Today is a nice day although got caught in the rain. In my physics class, my lecturer hi5 wit me e... He just too friendly (sometimes only)....hehehehe... During my chem practical session, i got wear the leab coat ...WOW....like doctor e....hehe... Today we are doing the salt experiment...whole 2 hours was just waiting the salt to form.....Sui e...So relax.....
Today also is my first study in LAN SUBJECT class( malaysian studies & moral studies)....Wow.. the lecturer even dare to critic MAHATHIR ...wat is she saying i dont wanto write here la...If not later on got send to ISA for quarantine for weeks and eat dogs meals everyday.....I really salute her a....she is so cool e......
Ok,tats all. remember to answer my questions, just give ur opinions. Thanks........
O..... one more thing......U know wat i see in the school bus when going to my academy?? A couple kissing inside the bus wit many ppl watching them....Zzzzzz....Walau e....they are so open a??? Or in other words got no SHAME izzit????? ......LOL........I hope u guys wont doing it ...hehehe

4 comments:

  1. hey i dont think you should answer this question at all because it is too personal and the teacher shouldnt have a questiono n religion anyway.i think it's rea;;y disrespectful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This question is too general la.
    Some got religion, but don practise it.
    Religion got many types too. Some ajaran sesat also religions. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm i think religion is important. what is religion? religion teaches people moral. so moral is only a little subset of religion. so religion teach is actually more than jz morally behaving well. its also spiritual..... arh.. dunno wat to say. xD

    -Elton

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh ya also.... couple kissing v strange meh? australia here i need to face everyday la.. -- dun blif ask chai lor haha

    ReplyDelete