Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Monday, July 27, 2009

Erm....

Tis isnt my first time feeling about tis. I have a feeling tat my lecturers are watching my blog. U wan know why? Last time i wrote about my physic teacher and the next day his attitude towards me change....Last night i wrote about class in holidays then today bio teacher suddenly say holidays class canceled. I also wrote about teacher attacks, right? Then today my phy teacher suddenly very very seldom ask me questions........The maths teacher today suddenly say " if i am too fast stop me".....Zzzz....Is tis just 'kebetulan' nia or they really got found my website??? Lecturers here are really...anyting can happen one... Or YOU have answer my 'call'???? never know....haihz...Suddenly feel guilty....hahahaha
If 'U GUYs' are watching tis, sori la for so many complaints.....

No comments:

Post a Comment