Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Breaking News...Someone Die...




Just Opposite my hostel.....( Hope you RIP)


Today i got class until 4.00pm. as usual. walking back from the main campus to my hostel....Story begin here......I saw many ppl outside my hostel and saw many police cars around the hostel..I wondering wat had happen... At first, i thought tat someone get robbed or other crimes...Then my fren ask his fren wat happening ther... .They say somenone falling down from the underconstruction apartment in the construction site.... I was shocked.....Haihz.... i wonder why tis kind of things happening in front of me.....my feeling=sad + sorrow........I just hope tis kind of situation wont happen again.... Everyone says ' life is precious ' .....so becareful when u out ther because got somebody is loving us nor matter far or near...dont make them sad ... even for a second....

No comments:

Post a Comment