Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Monday, July 6, 2009

11 Bus realy useful when in KL.........


LRT STESEN AND THE TWO 'HIGH TOWER' even outdated already.......



Wow, today really tired......Early in the morning have to go to JPA orientation again....The main problem here is the food. Here only got malay mamak stall or fast food. If u wan to eat mee, u have to go Subang Jaya (like me today).
When talk about Subang Jaya, i realy zzzzzzz.... My fren today take me to Subang Jaya by taking bus and the KMT komuter. At first i am very happy and excited......BUT....................... Haihzzzzzzzzz......Going to Subang ther is very fast(no problem at all). when arrive at Subang have to walk about half an hour to go to Taylor College. I got see Wendy Tiong (not the teacher) ther... She quite eat a lot(can see through her size)...hahahaha.....Erm.... about the mee, I go to Sarawak Stall to eat 'kampuan'.First i thought tat that 'kampuan' like the 'kampuan' we eat in Sarikei but when they serve it......................Haihzzzzzz....not same at all. I am proud of SARAWAK KAMPUAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha....
Last thing, going back to Damansara................The worst of the worst!!!!!!!!!!! We wait bus at the bus station like usual wat we have done in Sarikei. My bus to Damansara coming.....i wave my hand....THEY DONT SLOW DOWN AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PASS BY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okei.....me 'passion and pantient'........I tell my fren maybe the bus driver doesnt see me guaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.........Then, wait another hour........DAMN LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH, at last my secod bus coming..... Tis time me got a lot smarter. I stand at the centre of the first lane(Bus lane) i wave very hard....... what do u think will happen?????? Accidend............car crash..................... or................ stop for me???????????????? ZZZzzzzz..... the bus very fast use the second lane pass by me.................My heart break into piecessssssssssssssss and even to dust...................
WTF(World Taekwondo Federation)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. .........................At last take taxi go back to HELP residences>>>>ME REALLY NID HELP HERE!!!!!!!! NEXT TIME U COME HERE, DONT TAKE THE U82 BUS..... Last thing, the crow here really BIG!!!!!!!!!LIKE CHICKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



(I know my grammar very poor, so get used to it)

1 comment:

  1. Aiyah, no need care about grammer, its your blog and your experience, ppl don't like the way too 'formal'
    Just be natural!

    ReplyDelete