Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Alone,lone,lonely, mr.lonely....

Do u guys really feel lonely when u always say you are lonely? I don't think u ever never feel lonely if u are living with your family or your friends. I tell your what true lonely means. You will become the true Mr.Lonely when u staying in a square box with nothing and only got food and basic uses only.No tv, no computer, no games and nothing at all.
Now me really feel a little bit lonely. No friends to talk, no friends to play about.... Now i am staying inside the hostel. My friends back to their hometown coz now is sem holidays. Even my floor seem very quite. When go out to eat, seeing everyone with their friends or couple which make me feel even more lonely.
Everything around me seems too quite.Even now i can hear the air-con sound. At least I got laptop to make my surrounding more noisy a bit. Before I leave my home, I always want to stay alone and leave the house because it very noisy and many more la.. I tell u what, home is the best place for you all and you will regret when u realy alone out there with nobody to talk to and nothing to do coz lack of everything. Everyday i wake up,seeing four wall around me, talking to myself, eating alone, watch movie alone, do anything alone and that make me feel depress and frustrated. Wow...Trust me.. this kind of feeling realy ...worse man..... U should thank God coz u still living with ur family and friends...stil got two weeks to go . At least i can survive gua..Hope u won't see me in the newspaper " A boy gone crazy in the hostel". hahaha..just kidding..I hope YOU can talk to me, not you la...Hahahaha
For the one live in KL, who got go countdown on 31 August ? Maybe me got go too....If got go contact me.. K?..See ya..

No comments:

Post a Comment